Data Privacy Careers at Compliance & Privacy Partners
Last updated December 2020
Compliance & Privacy Partners is always seeking motivated consultants and partners to help lead Compliance Policy Management, Records Retention, Data Governance, Legal Holds & Privacy initiatives for our clients. We love hearing from talented Compliance Professionals, Privacy Attorneys, Enterprise Architects, Records & Information Managers, and other IG specialists who want to make a difference!
Learn more about our company on LinkedIn or by visitng the About Us page.
Privacy Compliance Consultant II
- Management and implementation of the CCPA Program
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of GDPR/CCPA requirements and best practices, and understand how they apply to business practices and projects
- Lead cross-team collaboration of activities built on CCPA requirements and focused on delivering business and technology results
- Interpret privacy requirements, legal regulations and industry best practices, and identify how they impact business and technology initiatives
- Support the assessment of current and planned applications, systems and business processes, and identify privacy issues and design solutions for any existing gaps to ensure privacy principles, policies, practices and customer expectations are met
- Partner with business owners, technology architects, developers and product/program managers across other business units including Information Security, Technology, Operations, Marketing, Analytics, Strategy, HR, and affiliated companies to design and develop privacy requirements and solutions across multiple technologies, platforms, and customer and employee experiences
- Manage the prioritization of business needs, project related work, and team and partner capabilities to manage an effective program and deliver exceptional results
- Liaise with privacy to ensure CCPA program aligns with the priorities and improvements needed for success enterprise CCPA program
- Attorney with three to five years of Data Privacy experience. In this role, the attorney will advise on GDPR, CCPA, data protection and data privacy matters.
- Candidates must have an understanding of domestic and international data protection and privacy regulations; and appropriate implementation of policies and procedures; provide strategic advice and counseling in connection with the development, collection, use, transfer and governance of data, including data analytics, privacy and security, and marketing, both from a US and international perspective.
- Ensure and track compliance with GDPR, CCPA and other data privacy laws.
- Develop internal resources and training materials on privacy and cybersecurity-related obligations.
- Remain current on broad range of laws and regulations relating to data privacy, cybersecurity, and the tech industry.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $150.00 to $250.00 /hour
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn about opportunities and partnerships.
Compliance and Privacy Partners is a merit-based employer.