Come Work With Us!
Compliance & Privacy Partners actively seeks motivated consultants and partners to help lead Compliance Policy Management, Records Retention, Data Governance, Legal Holds & Privacy initiatives. We are always seeking talented Compliance Professionals, Privacy Attorneys, Enterprise Architects, Records & Information Managemers and other IG specialists.
CCPA Consultant I
- Management and implementation of the CCPA Program
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of GDPR/CCPA requirements and best practices, and understand how they apply to business practices and projects
- Lead cross-team collaboration of activities built on CCPA requirements and focused on delivering business and technology results
- Interpret privacy requirements, legal regulations and industry best practices, and identify how they impact business and technology initiatives
- Support the assessment of current and planned applications, systems and business processes, and identify privacy issues and design solutions for any existing gaps to ensure privacy principles, policies, practices and customer expectations are met
- Partner with business owners, technology architects, developers and product/program managers across other business units including Information Security, Technology, Operations, Marketing, Analytics, Strategy, HR, and affiliated companies to design and develop privacy requirements and solutions across multiple technologies, platforms, and customer and employee experiences
- Manage the prioritization of business needs, project related work, and team and partner capabilities to manage an effective program and deliver exceptional results
- Liaise with privacy to ensure CCPA program aligns with the priorities and improvements needed for success enterprise CCPA program
- 2+ years of Privacy or directly related compliance experience with Privacy management experience
- IAPP Certified Information Privacy Professional/U.S. (CIPP/US) (preferred)
- Strong technology and business requirement writing experience
- Excellent communication, written and analytical skills that demonstrate the ability to distill complex challenges into actionable solutions
- High level of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Experience designing and running Privacy programs (GDPR, PCI and SOX)
- Strong understanding of PI data scope
- Prior experience and working knowledge of law and trends affecting US, Canada, and global privacy, policy and compliance such as: Online Behavior Advertising Principles, State Data Breach Notification laws, State Data Protection Laws, Attorney General and Federal Trade Commission privacy guidance and enforcement actions, GLBA, HIPAA, PIPEDA, FCRA/FACTA, CAN SPAM, CASL, and COPPA (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent knowledge
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75.00 /hour
- Attorney with three to five years of Data Privacy experience. In this role, the attorney will advise on GDPR, CCPA, data protection and data privacy matters.
- Candidates must have an understanding of domestic and international data protection and privacy regulations; and appropriate implementation of policies and procedures; provide strategic advice and counseling in connection with the development, collection, use, transfer and governance of data, including data analytics, privacy and security, and marketing, both from a US and international perspective.
- Ensure and track compliance with GDPR, CCPA and other data privacy laws.
- Develop internal resources and training materials on privacy and cybersecurity-related obligations.
- Remain current on broad range of laws and regulations relating to data privacy, cybersecurity, and the tech industry.
- California Bar Admission
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of data privacy experience
- Strong knowledge of GDPR, US laws governing data privacy, including TCPA, CCPA, and COPPA
- Experience drafting and negotiating business contracts and agreements (i.e. Franchise Agreements, IT transactions and agreements)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80.00 to $150.00 /hour
Records Compliance Analyst
- Serves as subject matter expert to operational units in their duty to comply with relevant records retention laws, regulations and internal procedures. Provides technical guidance and training to meet compliance standards. Records Information Management (RIM) Program Administration.
- Provides technical oversight for projects and studies in the compliance and improvement of the RIM program and processes; conducts meetings with department managers and site representatives to review potential operational changes and related record needs; identifies and implements process improvements based on industry best practices; conducts briefings and prepares reports to keep managers informed of project plans and progress and to communicate program status, issues and recommendations.
- Contributes to discussions with manager to define business unit strategic plans, including setting strategy, scorecard goals and deliverables; assists in establishing, implementing and monitoring goals and objectives.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in business or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Typically, two or more years in records and information management, corporate governance, project management or related field.
Contact us at email@example.com to learn about opportunities and partnerships.